Cardiovascular diseases generally refer to medical conditions that involve blocked or narrowed blood vessels. When these vessels are not in the state they need to be in, it can lead to a stroke, chest pains, or heart attack. Other heart conditions, such as those that its rhythm, valves, or muscle are also considered forms of heart disease. A majority of heart diseases can be treated and prevented. But there are more complex forms of cardiovascular diseases, where advanced treatment strategies are needed. This is where cardiovascular disease statistics & research comes in.
What is Cardiovascular Disease?
Also known as CVDs, cardiovascular diseases are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels. They include:
- Heart failure: Also known as congestive heart failure, this CVD refers to a heart that is not pumping blood as well as it should. It does not mean that the heart has stop beating. It can worsen if not treated in time.
- Deep vein thrombosis: The existence of blood clots in the leg veins. May dislodge and move to the lungs and heart.
- Rheumatic heart disease: Streptococcal bacteria causes rheumatic fever, which then damages the heart muscle and valves.
- Congenital heart disease: Malformations of heart structure (can exist at birth)
- Heart valve problems: Problems arise when heart valves do not open enough or close properly. In addition, valve leaflets that bulge or prolapse back into the upper chamber can affect healthy circulation.
- Arrhythmia: This condition refers to an abnormal rhythm of the heart. The heart can be beat irregularly, too fast, or too slow. Arrhythmia may prevent the heart from pumping enough blood to meet the body’s needs.
The most common behavioral risk factors of CVDs are harmful use of alcohol, tobacco use, physical inactivity, and unhealthy diet. The effects of these risk factors may show up in individuals as obesity, overweight, raised blood lipids, glucose, and raised blood pressure.
Why You Need Cardiovascular Disease Statistics & Research
Despite significant reductions in the death rate from CVDs, which include stroke and heart disease, cardiovascular disease remains as one of the leading causes of death. Experts around the world have expressed concern that the discovery and implementation of new therapies has lagged. In addition, scientists and researchers are looking for more innovative ways to reduce regulatory review times and develop expedited paths to bring critical therapeutics to market more efficiently and quickly. This is where cardiovascular disease statistics & research can help. It can provide continued support for the basic research necessary to developing and discovering the next generation of drugs for cardiovascular diseases.
What AmPharm Statistics Can Do for Cardiovascular Disease Statistics & Research
Here is a quick look at how our expertise in cardiovascular disease statistics & research can help your company:
- Developing new therapies to treat CVD. From basic science on mechanisms of the disease through the development of new drugs, based on this science.
- New cures acceleration strategies
- Drug development synchronization with growth
- Biomedical research growth optimization
Why Choose AmPharm Statistics for Cardiovascular Disease Statistics & Research?
At AmPharm Statistics, we have an experienced team of therapeutic research consultants that is well-versed in cardiovascular disease statistics and research. No matter which stage of research you are at, we can work as an extension of your team and provide insightful advice and recommendations.
If you want to learn more about tapping on our experience in cardiovascular disease statistics & research, we are contactable via a phone call at 844-674-3377 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.